• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Too many activations on same device?

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2016 Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having trouble downloading a file to my phone, and in trying to get it work, ended up with the E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS error. How is it possible to have too many activations on a single device? But more importantly, how can I get this reset so I can start using ADE again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To reset the activation contact the customer support: https://helpx.adobe.com/de/contact.html?step=ADE_licensing-and-activation_stillNeedHelp

If you get the error only with one device. its seems a error with the reader itself. Should contact the support of the reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link! I haven't tried logging in from a different device, but I'll try before I contact Adobe Help. My confusion is how I got "too many activations" by only trying to open the same file multiple times on a single device. I'd have thought that I would be able to open the file as many times as I like (even in rapid succession), so long as I didn't exceed the number of permitted devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2016 Jan 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes its is, but in you case seems the activation not right set in the Device so you get the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem, so I followed your link and had a chat session which ended in them saying that they were not the experts, and refering me to this forum!!!!!!!!! I was not offered any alternative to the chat session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you exact ask for reset the Adobe? If you anything other say the customer support can not help 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2016 Jan 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had another 3 hour session with them before they finally found someone who understood the problem and fixed it in a few minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem are seems that work only when you ask exact for reset 😕 but fine if you can solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry Nanaky, but I don't understand what you are saying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines