• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hiding Parts of the Browser

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2008 Apr 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've generated my Help file in FlashHelp Pro (using RH 6). It looks great, but I'd like to hide a few things from the top of the browser (i.e., URL, refresh, stop, live search, any extra tool bars, etc.). Is there a way to do this? If so, how?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 16, 2008 Apr 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use a JavaScript window.open to open the window without these features.
menubar=no,toolbar=no,status=no, etc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do you configure these settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
For non-context-sensitive help, the settings have to be specified in the page that is calling the help, such as:

<a href="javascript:;" onClick="window.open("path/to/startpage.htm","menubar=no,toolbar=no,status=no")>Help</a>

If you're using context sensitivity, you can specify a window in the Project Setup pod (RH7). Several checkboxes in the window dialog let you specify which browser elements you want to be included. Then specify that window in the RH_ShowHelp function.

Hope this helps,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp