Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glossary Entries Formatting

Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2008 Apr 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using RH7, WebHelp Pro

I have glossary terms that are formatted with a CSS as maroon. When I drag them into a topic they come in as blue underlined. Any idea what's going on here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2008 Apr 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you created a new style for the glossary term or amended an existing one. Glossary terms are added as expanding hotspots so you may find that the style mirrors the "Expanding Hotspot" style in your style sheet. Change this and you will get what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2008 Apr 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I recently had the same problem... if you look at your html code, towards the top (typically) there should be a line similar to <link rel=StyleSheet href="..\..\Amber.css">. If there is any style information just below that, delete those overriding codes and your styles should be fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp