• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frustrated!!!

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried for weeks to get this sorted out and I would really like someone to answer my question instead of telling me that they can't help me.  I use Windows 10; downloaded Adobe Digital Editons 3.0 and cannot authorize the computer; see the borrowed books from my local library in my ADE library or even the ones I have purchased from KOBO.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, several times.  I have Windows 10 and originally installed the 4.0 version but was told to try 3.0 as it works better with Windows 10.  No luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you are on Windows operating system. Have your tried deleting the Adept key in the registry? If not you might try that. To do that: Close Digital Editions. In your Run window type: regedit. Navigate to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept. Right click on the Adept key and delete. Close regedit. Reopen Digital Editions. Click on Help and Authorize computer. Hopefully you will be in business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2016 Jan 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I am not too late, create a recovery point before you begin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2016 Jan 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not exactly sure of your problem, but if you cannot authorise because your computer has a different authorisation, you have to derauthorise it first, then authorise again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines