• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm drooling, ONLY U can relate

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2008 Apr 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm finding that this tool is the bomb in converting a 500+ page document to an html doc with a TOC.

HOWEVER I cannot find a training reference book anywhere. WHY? What the heck?!

But I'm thrilled by what I see in the code and functionality... I want to do the happy dance in the halls,... but see only you could relate.

Any leads on books would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where's the love?

Is any one gonna toss me a bone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where's the love?

Is anyone gonna toss me a bone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no published books on RH and, I suspect, the other HATs. Problem is the market is relatively limited and sales would not justify the effort.

Try taking a look at my site or Rick Stone's http://www.robowizard.com site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 17, 2008 Apr 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you stepped through the RoboHelp HTML Tutorial, accessible from the RoboHelp Starter window? You'll love it!

Good luck,
Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My colleague here found a volume on Amazon titled, "Essentials of RoboHelp," dated November 2007. She says it's geared to RH 7. She's just getting into it; I haven't read it.

The three reviews are decidedly mixed. Judge for yourself.

She cautions against buying "RoboHelp for Dummies," which was written for an earlier version of RH and is still available for purchase.

I also see some guides written for RH 9, which newcomers should understand was released years ago. You might call it RH 7's granddaddy, from an earlier marriage on the other side of the family.

Harvey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi _K_C_

While nowhere near ready for prime time, I've been quietly gearing up to offer reference material. You may view the site by Clicking here.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp