• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

64 bit Adobe Presenter 11 and 32 bit Powerpoint 2013 are crashing

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer has Windows 10 - 64 bit, Office 2013 - 32 bit.  When I installed Adobe Presenter 11, I think it installed the 64 bit version.  Powerpoint keeps crashing when I'm using Adobe Presenter.  How do I fix this?  Should I be using Powerpoint 2013 64 bit since my Windows 10 version is 64 bit?  --Or, do Ineed to somehow install the 32 bit Adobe Presenter 11?  If so, how?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2016 Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing is happening to me when I try to record.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same thing. PowerPoint keeps crashing during the recording process. At times I can't  even get PowerPoint to open back up without having to restarting my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent hours with tech support, they changed multiple settings in my PowerPoint and Adobe Presenter programs.  It didn't help at all.  I finally uninstalled and reinstalled both PowerPoint and Adobe Presenter 11 as 64 bit programs.  So far...it has stopped crashing.  Hopefully, it lasts. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It is recommended that the Presenter program you install should have the same architecture type as Power point on your system.

For 32-bit Power point, install 32-bit Presenter and for 64-bit Power point, install 64-bit Presenter.

Kindly let me know if you still face any issue after correct program installations.

Thanks,
Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2016 Jan 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i choose or check the 32 bit presenter??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2016 Jan 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Presenter installer will automatically detect whether it needs to install 32-bit or 64-bit setup depending upon the Power point installed on your machine.

Therefore, it is highly unlikely that you would install 64-bit Adobe Presenter on a 32-bit Power point setup or vice-versa.

Still if you think you have got Presenter installed incorrectly, please let me know.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2016 Jan 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Could you please help?

PowerPoint keeps crashing during the recording process. I'll get 5 slides recorded and it says it's shutting down.

-Dee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please provide me more details about the issue and steps to reproduce it. Also do emphasize about what recording process you are trying to do.

Please package your presentation and share it with me using drop box (zhussain@adobe.com) and provide more details as asked below.

• Is the issue occurring upon using a specific feature from the Presenter ribbon?
  • Is it only occurring after you have created 5 slides for your project?
  • Is it happening for a specific project or for multiple projects?
  • Also provide information regarding OS details and Power point version you are using.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, that is not true.  I have a 64bit system with PowerPoint 2013 and it keeps saying I need a 32 bit version.  I am going to uninstall and start over.

Deb Sorrill - California Biodiversity Instruction

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources