• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost my RoboHelp Screen Capture Menu Bar

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had multiple images open in RoboHelp Screen Capture. I repeatedly clicked the small X at the top right to close each one, but I seem to have gone to far. The last time I clicked the X, my menu bar disappeared from the top of the screen. The icons are still there, but I no longer see the text. That is, File, Edit, etc.

I cannot figure out how to get the menu bar back!

I've gone to customize and reset all my options, I've closed and reopened Screen Capture, I've right-clicked where the menu bar should be--but nothing.

Does anyone know how to restore the menu bar?

Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

With RoboScreenCapture open, try pressing Alt+F and see if the menu bar appears anywhere.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, so much for your reply. When I opened RoboHelp Screen Capture to try your suggestion, in the far right edge of the screen I saw a tiny box with the word Menu in it. I dragged the box left, and found it was the menu bar!

Problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp