• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 7 - Opening a Corrupt HTML File

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2008 Apr 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded from Robohelp X5 to 7. Luckily my .XPJ project file has not corrupted yet (knock on wood) but I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix a project file in Robohelp 7. In Robohelp X5, I deleted the .XPJ and .CPD files and right-clicked the .HHP file to open the file. Then I compiled.

Is it the same procedure for version 7?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Katrina!

Yes, the process is the same in version 7. The underlying structure didn't change all that much.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did upgrade from 5 to 7. It worked great for awhile, then all of a sudden I was getting an error on my XPJ file. I renamed my XPJ and CPD files, then opened the HHP file. My project came up and is working. Now.. the only problem I have now is getting my tags and single source layouts back. For some reason they are all gone now. If anyone knows a way to get these back that would be great. By the way.. I do still see them on my system as *.SSL files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
See Opening Projects on my site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp