• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tables without borders print with borders

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2008 Apr 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had trouble getting right-aligned graphics to print when I print my documentation. So I am inserting the graphics into tables, which eliminates that problem. My new problem is that, although I have configured the tables to have no cell borders and no table borders, they print with a thin border anyway.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 16, 2008 Apr 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are defining the borders and shading in the Table Properties, you might want to consider also using the regular Borders and Shading menu option. They seem to both apply, and I've found it more reliable to set the "normal" borders than specific table borders.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2008 Apr 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. So is there a way to default all tables to no normal borders, say in the stylesheet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2008 Apr 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No but you can create a table with no borders and save it to appear in the dropdown list of tables when you use Tables | Insert Table.

See Snippets on my site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2008 Apr 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to be a pain, but I have looked through your Snippets list 3 times and I can't see that topic. Can you tell me where it is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, you could probably try adding the following to your stylesheet manually and see if it works:

table {
border: none;
}

--Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sorry. It's under Tables in the Menu.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp