• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to load php file into browser. I get an error that makes no sense to me?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the following error: Warning: require_once(mm/php/path.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/doubleburger2/Desktop/AllTraining/Site1/mm/TMP7ZDEW4.php on line 196,

also:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'mm/php/path.php' (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.6.7/lib/php') in /Users/doubleburger2/Desktop/AllTraining/Site1/mm/TMP7ZDEW4.php on line 196

This file,TMP7ZDEW4.php, is something MAMP is creating because I never said it existed in the first place. The file I declare as required is: mm/php/path.php. I am thinking that since I moved the site to a new folder there is a link not updated but where? All my file links in the web page have been changed. Help please.

TOPICS
Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Since this has nothing to do with Business Catalyst or an adobe product and there is not much to go on you should have a look at your require file and check the files are there or/and search google.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2016 Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry, i updated my question in another thread to include more information

and included how my difficulty was related to adobe dreamweaver 6 .

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 4:16 PM, Liam Dilley <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines