• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why dose it say FlashPlayer 10.1 got installed but it raelly didn't. Or just wont work

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2016 Jan 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep trying to down loading flash player.  I close all browsers. even using the task manager to be sure. When I can get it to acknowledge a down load it still doesn't work. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 02, 2016 Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wellcome to the crapy program  lol

Same here even after bypassing de c r a p y new  installer that not want to finish or resume installing

and get my finger in to the "direct s h i t   program) even if vista sait is installed stil at the same point that before...  (not able to get any flash programe to run...)

Vey miserable to wast my tyme on this s  h  i  t.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2016 Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found it on Google. Go to tools. Click on manage add-ons. Make sure "Shockwave" is enabled. It did the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for my bad spelling (I'm so frustrated about this program that I forget
to check my spelling)

They know for long time that the "Installer" was not functioning 
correctly but they do absolutely nothing ?

The program stuck at 1/3 or 3/4 of the download... I never get the installer
to reach 100% and do is job ... for 2 years ago now...

Forget it you will loose your time...  its a pur b u l l s h i t.

Why they not modify and put a resume download in to the program so easy to do
... ?

My big question is... why  they put an auto desinstaller on the
installer that is really stupid.... if the program fail you have to download the 
s h i t again. ?

I'm with out flash on my vista 32 bit version for about 2-3 years now...

I have try all the manipulation they gave me .. but nothing work.

Its install but whene i go to a flash player web... nothing work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found a solution.  Go to TOOLS.  MANAGE AD ONS.  Make sure SHOCKWAVE FLASH PLAYER OBJECT is enabled.  It worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your a very lucky man... are you installing on Firefox, Chrome or Explorer ?

I have try all this thing and for me nada....  kaput all is installed and not working !

For IExplorer 9 and Vista 32 bit its not working This S h i t i think is made for win7 and explorer 10 and above.. that it that all.

On Adobe  they supose you get a new car each years.. so forget the universality....

if you run on oldy explorer 8-9 or Microsoft  vista Sofware  they ignore you. voila.

Now I try to get the S H I T to work on Firefox, (I get some animation on a web test... but on POgo.com nothing work... have to update my Java... will see if i can get something of this S h i t... to be fallow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines