• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E-book isn't in my account and I can't re-download it

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased an e-book and downloaded it to Adobe Digital Editions.  Now it isn't in my Adobe account anymore, and when I try to download it again I get the error message saying the license is already fulfilled.  How do I find the book I purchased and have used previously in my Adobe Digital Editions account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 31, 2016 Jan 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you download the eBook directly from the website of the reseller of the eBook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, when I try to download the book again it says the license is already fulfilled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Closed Digital Edition.

Rename My Digital Edition Folder under Documents in My Digital Edition.old
Start Digital Edition again.

Check if the right adobe ID under Help > Computer authorization

If this the wring adobe ID download and open the eBook new.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2016 Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I renamed the file in Documents to My Digital Editions.old, started Digital Editions again, and went back to the original website to download the eBook again.  I got the same error message, which is shown below.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2016 Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are sure that used the same Adobe ID as the first download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I haven't changed anything with my Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this case contact the reseller of the eBook to check it. Its should work when you have used the same Adobe id.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already worked with the seller of the e-Book before I started this week-long process with Adobe.  I am able to download the book but cannot open it in Adobe Digital Editions.  I need to get a resolution from Adobe on this.  It has been almost a week now, and I have to wait 18 hours after I leave a reply before I get a response, even though the Adobe Customer Service told me this "forum" process would get me an answer in 2-3 hours.  It's been 6 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should I uninstall Digital Editions and install it again?  How do I get the license to reset?  That's the original error message - License already fulfilled by another user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was not help. The problem its in the eBook itself when you open it not with a other Adobe ID. You need a new Download of the firel with can linked new with Adobe iD. In this case nothing help what do can make in Digital Edition.

You can also wait for a answer of STAFF. I have only try to help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines