• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my adobe digital edition will not upload library book to my koboreader?

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new digital library book and when I opened my Adobe digital edition it has the book and I can read on my pc, but the option to upload to my connected Kobo Ereader is greyed out? I have changed my Kobo Glo for a HD one, and it shows that I am connected to my Kobo, but not giving me the option to upload, it used to work just fine on my older device, same Kobo Glo just not HD...any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi charlenec33900577,

Please unauthorize & reauthorize your device.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

All options under my Koboereader on Adobe Digital Editions are greyed out and it won't let me unauthorize to do what you suggest?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Charlene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using on your PC? Can your PC see your reader in File Manager, or its equivalent?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows 10 is my OS and not sure where to look in file manager? under the Adobe digital Reader it shows my Koboreader, when I plugged in the usb port to my pc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines