• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital edition licensing issue

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently purchased an HP E-Book with .acsm extension. Installed Adobe digital edition and read the E-Book. When I first read the book I did it without Adobe ID authorization. Now the issue is, this E-Book was supposed to be for my friend and when he tried to open this in his laptop it shows the error as this is licensed to use in another computer. Later now I authorized this with my ADOBE ID and shared the same ID with my colleague to use in his laptop. But still it fails to open the file. Please advise me on how to get this file opened in my colleague's laptop other than mine.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its linked only with the empty authorize. This can not change of you, i and adobe because no access to the eBook itself. Ask the Reseller of the eBook if you get the download again without authorize so that can linked with Adobe id.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines