• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to publish to RoboHelp Server 7

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2008 Feb 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I attempt to publish a RoboHelp 7, Webhelp Pro project to RoboHelp Server 7 it creates the files on my computer but when I select Publish, it generates the error "Warning: Failed to publish to "Robohelp 7 Server". reason: Unable to connect to the RoboHelp server on 'ip address'." The login and password have administrator rights. Does anyone have and idea why it will not publish to the server.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 21, 2008 Apr 21, 2008
We discovered that we needed to add the domain before the username. Then the server recognized the login.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2008 Feb 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We discovered an incorrect URL. We no longer get the error message however, we are still unable to publish to the server. WebHelp Pro creates the files and, after I click Publish, it displays the progress graphic and never finishes. The progress bar never changes and I have to use Task Manager to end the RoboHelp program. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2008 Feb 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I had that problem. I'm still experiencing issues, but different ones. The hanging/end task problem that you refer to, I eliminated by adding something to the TOC and Index, which were previously empty. Once I did that, I didn't hang anymore during the publishing process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2008 Apr 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
We discovered that we needed to add the domain before the username. Then the server recognized the login.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp