• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE 4.5 on a Mac OSX does not display the ebook cover image

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADE 4.5 on a Mac OSX does not display the cover image in the Library or in the open file, but iBooks does. How do I get ADE to see the cover image?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By all ebooks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good question. Actually, others I have done in a previous ADE version 2.x display the cover image ok, but this was the first time I used ADE 4.5 with the same InDesign CC 2014 export to EPUB process to make EPUB 2.0. iBooks shows the image, so I know it is there somewhere!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

O.o Then its possibly better that you ask the again with InDesign Forum. Its seams a error in the settings of the export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines