• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I replace Flash Player 32bits with Flash Player 64bits in Windows 10?

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed Windows 10 in my PC and it seems it is causing problems with Flash Player. I discovered it as I am not able to run the videos in Adobe TV (nor anyone, I think). The plugin is on in all my browsers, but the Flash Player test result is that it is disabled. I went to Control Panel and I see that Windows installed the 32bits version. My OS is 64bits. I believe this issue is causing the player to be disabled, although the plugins in each browser appear as active.

Thanks a lot for any suggestion!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

First, confirm that ActiveX Filtering is configured to allow Flash content:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/867968

Internet Explorer 11 and Edge introduce a number of changes both to how the browser identifies itself to remote web servers, and to how it processes JavaScript intended to target behaviors specific to Internet Explorer. Unfortunately, this means that content on some sites will be broken until the content provider changes their site to conform to the new development approach required b

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, confirm that ActiveX Filtering is configured to allow Flash content:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/867968

Internet Explorer 11 and Edge introduce a number of changes both to how the browser identifies itself to remote web servers, and to how it processes JavaScript intended to target behaviors specific to Internet Explorer. Unfortunately, this means that content on some sites will be broken until the content provider changes their site to conform to the new development approach required by modern versions of IE.

You can try to work around these issues by using Compatibility View:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11

If that is too inconvenient, using Google Chrome may be a preferable alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Jeromiec83223024. It seems that it should be Google Chrome by now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines