• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi. Help with loyalty program?

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Firstly I'm new here and if I've done anything wrong/posted in the wrong place I apologise.

Quick back story: My mother has asked me to implement a loyalty program at her sports store. We use Retail Express (R.E) for our point of sale and I noticed that R.E integrates with Business Catalyst.

I have a couple of quick questions;

When a customer is added to our R.E system would (or could) they be automatically imported into BC?

Is it possible to create a signup form on our facebook page that would import customers into BC (and also R.E)?

A more complex question (which hopefully I can explain);

We've purchased loyalty cards that have barcodes on them. Once we're ready to launch the loyalty program, on our R.E system there is a "custom reference" field. We plan to store the barcode in this. Is there a way to connect this "custom reference"/barcode with BC? And also is there anyway to have BC automatically assign a barcode when someone signs up on the aforementioned signup form on our facebook page?

Hopefully I've made everything clear.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liam

Unfortunately 50% from project requests are not available in Business Catalyst.

Sorry for this limitation!

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry? I don't understand

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do not do or try to do loyalty programs in BC is what he is saying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines