• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello. I rebooted my HP laptop, reopened my Adobe Digital Editions book and just noticed that have lost the Edit-Copy (Control C) capability. How can I reestablish it?

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I rebooted my HP laptop, reopened my Adobe Digital Editions book and just noticed that have lost the Edit-Copy (Control C) capability. How can I reestablish it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No all eBooks give the permission for the Copy of Content. Right Click on the File and choose Mediainfo. Check the Permission of the eBook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2016 Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I thank you for the reply though it didn't work (I right clicked on the file and, despite not finding Mediainfo as an option, checked the permissions; to play safe I marked them as FULL CONTROL). What else should I verify?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2016 Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which permission display the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nanaky. Please see the permissions when right-clicking on the book file and going to Properties (this is under the Security tab.... My HP kaptop runs under Windows 7 Profess)

Permissions Under Security Tab -Digital Editions Properties.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not of the System. Of the eBook. Open Digital Edition. Right Click on the File and check Media-Info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nanaky. Please see attached the Item Info. Looking forward to your advice. ThanksPermissions Under Item Info.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This file has the permissions of no copying and no printing. In THIS CASE also not copy out the file work. If you want to be sure to ask times after the course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2016 Feb 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry Nanaky. Didn't get it. Can you please explain it a little bit more? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2016 Feb 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You ebook has no permission to print and Copy. (see screenshot)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks Nanaky

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines