• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows10 + Powerpoint 2016 (Office 365, 32-bit) + Presenter 11 (Trial) not working

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2016 Feb 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this solution: Adobe Presenter ribbon may not be visible in Microsoft PowerPoint even if Presenter is installed.

* The install seems successful (all the steps complete)

* I don't see Presenter in my Powerpoint ribbon

* Adding the MenuLauncher.dll gives me the "not valid" error message

* My registry doesn't have "ClickToRun" under the "15.0" location (and I can't find anything related to AdobePresenter.COMAddin anywhere else)

* I've tried uninstalling, rebooting, redownloading, and reinstalling, but with the exact same results

Has anyone been able to get this combo to work? I called the Help Desk, but they said Presenter 11 isn't supported with Powerpoint 2016. I'm wondering if they aren't compatible (i.e., won't work at all on any machine, so I should stop trying), or if it's just something I'm doing wrong on my end (i.e., I should continue troubleshooting)?

Cheers.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't get that combo to work either. Adobe finally told me that there are compatibility issues with PPT 2016 and Presenter 11. They said they are working on it, but have given no indication when it might be fixed, and I don't know how to find out when it is. Adobe? Any update?

Patty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, any updates on this issue? I've tried all of the above as well and still nothing.

Thanks,

Dean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried checking that the add in for powerpoint is enabled (File/Options/Add-Ins) and then opened powerpoint again as an administrator and I could see the ribbon, although I am having a number of issues with powerpoint crashing when I play the file back to get the sync of audio to the builds aligned - frustrating and I may look for an alternate solution if this continues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources