• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe ever look at these forums to try to solve problems which have been reported???

Feb 04, 2015 Feb 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Adobe ever look at these forums to try to solve problems which have been reported?  Doesn't seem like we are getting any answers, does it??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2015 Feb 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the best idea is to contact the book publishers, let them know that Adobe Digital Editions is not capable of delivering their book to you, and ask in what other, more reliable formats they can provide it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2016 Feb 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would agree. All of the posts that I have been interested - about 10 so far, have all been unsolved and no attempts at providing solutions or help. Does Adobe do anything on these forums to solve problems? How does one get support for a product that has no contact information or actual support? I can't believe that our DRM book manager uses this software and it is our only option. I can't access the book to actually read it, I can't transfer it to any of their "supported applications", and there is no real support other than how to install or remove. Hmmm, someone needs to re-read those books on what delivering a product entails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines