• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2016 Feb 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I start Digital Editions it says there id an update available, when I click on the update it says it couldn't download the update, make sure I am on the internet and try again. I am on the internet but the download will not start,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Firewall block anything?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your attention.  I have tried the firewall settings to check the status of the app, that is if its allowed to pass or not. The difficulty is, is that its not on the list off apps. The app is located on my desktop so I clicked the option to add it to the allowed list but when I browse for the app to ass it to the list it does not appear so I cant select it.

So I don't know if the Windows firewall I am using is blocking it or not. All I can say is that it does not appear on the blocked or allowed list.

I just tried to download the update again and it still says "Could not be downloaded" 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If not an the right list its can blocked also. Better you add it the sure problems. You should choose Digital Edition.exe under C:/programme(x86)/Adobe/Digital Edition.../Digital Edition.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have copied your link (C:/programme etc )into Cortana to search my computer for its location but it says it cant find it. I tried switching the firewall off to download the update to eliminate that as the problem and it still would not download. It says to check if I am on the internet. I am an fibre broadband but still wont download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you are used a proxy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines