• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I use version 11.4 of Flash Player?

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2016 Feb 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to access an application that requires version 11.4 - my version is later 20.0 - how can I install 11.4 so that I can access this application?  I only need to use this applicaiton once - print a 2015 W-2.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What is your operating system and browser, including version?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS = Windows Vista Home Premium – 64 bit – Service Pack 2

Browsers available:

FireFox – 43.0.1

Internet Explorer (IE)

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for posting the requested information.  Flash Player 11.4 is very old (from 2012) and has not been updated with any security fixes.  We highly recommend installing the latest version of Flash Player when you're not using the program that requires the older version.

Previous versions of Flash Player are posted on the Archived Adobe Flash Player versions page.  The last 11.4 version released is posted here.

Download the zip file and extract the contents.

Navigate into the 11_4_r402_287 directory.  The files you need are flashplayer11_4r402_287_win.exe and flashplayer11_4r402_287_winax.exe

Before running the installers, use the latest uninstaller posted at Uninstall Flash Player for Windows‌ to uninstall whatever current version you have installed.

After you are finished using the 11.4 version, go to get.adobe.com/flashplayer, with both IE and Firefox browsers, to download and install the latest version.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines