• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player is not installed on your system swiff player need it to play flash animation

Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Desktop Capture-02-08-2016 20-30-56.jpgDesktop Capture-02-08-2016 20-32-29_1.jpgDesktop Capture-02-08-2016 20-36-11.jpgDesktop Capture-02-08-2016 20-41-30.jpgWindows 7, 64 Desktop Capture-02-08-2016 20-36-35.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Hi,

Looks like swiff player requires Flash Player ActiveX Control for IE (see GlobFX Knowledge Base: I have installed Swiff Point Player, but I am still not able to insert a Flash movie in my PowerP…). You have installed Flash Player Plugin (for Firefox browsers). You didn't specify your operating system, however, it appears you have Windows 7 or lower.  If so, please do the following.

1. Go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions
  2. In step 1 select 'Windows 7/Vista/XP'
  3. In Step 2 select 'Flash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Looks like swiff player requires Flash Player ActiveX Control for IE (see GlobFX Knowledge Base: I have installed Swiff Point Player, but I am still not able to insert a Flas...). You have installed Flash Player Plugin (for Firefox browsers). You didn't specify your operating system, however, it appears you have Windows 7 or lower.  If so, please do the following.

1. Go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions
  2. In step 1 select 'Windows 7/Vista/XP'
  3. In Step 2 select 'Flash Player 20 for Internet Explorer - ActiveX'
  4. Click the 'Download Now' button
  5. The installer will download and be saved to your system. Locate it and double-click to launch.
  6. Follow on-screen prompts to install Flash Player ActiveX Control

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything works, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank your for confirming and including the screenshots in your original post.  They helped to quickly identify the issue.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines