• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have registered to receive enterprise download of Flash Player but never get the email with the download link.

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried multiple times to register to receive the .msi enterprise download of Flash Player so I can distribute it throughout our company.  Is there another way to get the .msi?  Or what has changed?  I've received other downloads from Adobe for Reader, etc.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Hi,

The licensing department approved your request on 01-Feb-16 and again on 08-Feb-16.   You should have received an email on both of those days.  They have resent the agreement again (today). Please let me know if you have or have not received the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When did you register to license Flash Player?  Did you receive an email with the licensing URL?

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried 3 or 4 times over the last couple weeks.  I have not received any emails back from Adobe.  I've check my spam folder as well.  I tried again just about 1/2 hour ago.  It says successful and that I'll receive an email with a download link or an email saying why my IT Distribution request was denied.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for the additional information.  Please private message me the name and email address you used to register and I'll forward the inquiry to the team that handles Flash Player licensing.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi..thanks for your assistance.  I registered using:

Rick Riley

rick.riley@eweb.org

I need to distribute Flash Player 20 to about 900 workstations in our enterprise.

thank you

Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Rick.  I have forwarded this to the team.  Someone should be reaching out to you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The licensing department approved your request on 01-Feb-16 and again on 08-Feb-16.   You should have received an email on both of those days.  They have resent the agreement again (today). Please let me know if you have or have not received the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines