• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am using Adobe Presenter 11 and PowerPoint 2016 Publishing "Interaction Elements".

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2015 Nov 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Presenter 11 and PowerPoint 2016.  I downloaded the new flash player this morning. My issue is when publishing, my Presenter "Interaction" elements don't play. They say they are buffering. It does play on "Preview" while in the program. Thoughts

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 20, 2015 Nov 20, 2015

Hi Gary,

To make interactions play globally we need to open this link from browser : http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager04.html

Follow the steps below:

1. 1. Then from the dropdown, click Add location.
  2. 2. It will open a textbox called “Trust this location”. In that text box you have to add the local drive where you are publishing the project. For example, I am publishing the presentation in the Documents à Adobe Presentations which is inside C drive. So

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2015 Nov 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary,

To make interactions play globally we need to open this link from browser : http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager04.html

Follow the steps below:

1. 1. Then from the dropdown, click Add location.
  2. 2. It will open a textbox called “Trust this location”. In that text box you have to add the local drive where you are publishing the project. For example, I am publishing the presentation in the Documents à Adobe Presentations which is inside C drive. So I added C:\ in the text box.
  3. 3. Click on confirm.
  4. 4. Refresh the page, and you will able to see that the drive got added.
  5. 5. Now play the content locally.

It will start playing locally.

Kindly mark this answer as "Correct" if you find this solution have solved your issue. It will be helpful for others.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks,

Soumodipto Chatterjee

Presenter Engineering Team

Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem. We are using Presenter 11 and  PowerPoint 2010 and Flash player Ver20.

I followed the above steps. But still my interactions saying 'Buffering'

Pls advice

Thanks

Saji

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Above mentioned solution in the thread only works for SWF format published output.

Could you please confirm what is the format of your published output?

For your information, If you are publishing in HTML5, interactions will not play locally.

Kindly mark this answer as "Correct" if you find this solution helpful.

Let me know if you still face any issue.

Thanks

Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have published as SWF output format

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please package your project and share with me using drop box. (zhussain@adobe.com)

Also zip the published output and share that as well.

Note: You can package your project using Package option available on the Presenter ribbon.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just email both zip files.

Thanks in Advance

Saji

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have not received any mail yet and will not get the directly mailed files due to security practices.

Request you to kindly share it using drop box.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more quick question. How about the end user, should they follow the above steps (Global Security Settings) to run interactions in their computer?

Thanks

Saji

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Above steps are only needed to run the interactions locally for SWF.

End users will be accessing the project usually via LMS (for eg. Adobe Captivate Prime) or connect server or using some other online means, for which interactions would play automatically for both SWF and HTML5.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Asobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources