Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Formatting Issues

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2008 Apr 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Freinds,

can anyone help me resolove this issue. When I generate the webhelp of HTML the bulleted fonts get disorder. Here the person marked the link has nothing to do with it.

Thanks

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Check out this link on Peter Grainge's site which may help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David

Please don't start additional threads to follow up a question you have previously asked. In http://tinyurl.com/64vg3k Colum gave you a link saying it might help. As it didn't, it would have been better to post back to that thread explaining why. What has happened now is that dealing with so many posts Colum did not link this post to the earlier one and has understandably given you the same link as before, so you are no further forward.

As I have explained in my reply to the offline email you sent me, there is just not enough information in your post for anyone to assist you.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Freinds,

Am using RoboHelp 7 Version. My question was very simple and relates to page formatting. Havent seen anything useful in that link Column referred.

Peter can you please help me out how to set the formatting of the page, bulleted and numbered items doesnt stay in the same place.

Hope its clear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Do you mean they are different in IE compared with Firefox? If so, item 2 in the page does cover it.

Do you mean the bullets do not align with the numbers?

Sorry but you have got to paint a picture for us to help you.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp