• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

user not activated

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I became a member of the Goethe Institute library and downloaded a file in the Adobe Digital Edition format. I downloaded Adobe Digital and initially just authorized my computer (without an ID), but then realized this was wrong and created an account under my e-mail address. I can open and read the in Adobe Digital Edition on my computer, but for some reason I cannot transfer it to my Tolino e-reader (the option is grayed out).

I then tried to transfer it with Calibre (which worked), but when I tried to open it (using the same Adobe ID I use on my computer) I got this error message:

"The content protected by Adobe DRM could not be loaded. The Adobe ID does not match the one saved in the tolino. Please check the settings on your tolino to determine which Adobe ID you have saved.(Cause of Adobe error: E_ADEPT_CORE_USER_NOT_ACTIVATED)

But the ID's are the same!! So I don't know what is causing this

Can you help, please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Macintosh:

1. quit Adobe Digital Editions.
  2. Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.
    If you are using 10.7, see Access hidden library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later.
  3. Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Windows:

1. Open Adobe Digital Editions.
  2. Press Control+Shift+D to deauthorize Adobe Digital Editions.
  3. Select Erase Authorization.
  4. Click OK and quit Adobe Digital Editions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you open the ebook with the empty authorize its linked with this authorize. So you can it read only on Digital Edition. If you want used it on a other device must authorize Digital Edition with our Adobe ID and ask for a new Download without a authorize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to authorize Digital Edition with my Adobe ID, but it won't let me - This is the Adobe ID I am using on my Tolino which should be identical, no? So I don't understand why Adobe won't let me authorize this.

Kind Regards

Jutta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Macintosh:

1. quit Adobe Digital Editions.
  2. Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.
    If you are using 10.7, see Access hidden library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later.
  3. Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Windows:

1. Open Adobe Digital Editions.
  2. Press Control+Shift+D to deauthorize Adobe Digital Editions.
  3. Select Erase Authorization.
  4. Click OK and quit Adobe Digital Editions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Nanaky, it worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines