• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF11 Run Client Storage Purge: DISABLED

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brand new CF 11 install on Windows 2012 R2.  I have a cluster of servers running so I disable the client variable purge process on ALL serves.  Although the purge process is disabled I still see "Run Client Storage Purge" messages in the coldfusion-out.log.  I want to ensure client variable purge is NOT running on each server.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that CFadmin > Server Settings > Client Variables > Purge Interval ?

Regards, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Purge interval is set to the system default of 1 hour and 7 minutes (kind of an odd number).  If you click the database name used for client variable storage it takes you to an additional configuration screen where you can essentially enable or disable the purge process.  I have it disabled yet I still see the "run client storage purge" entry in the coldfusion-out.log file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation