• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobesh p[layer will not download the updated flash player for this website mycogmed.com I need to use this asap please help.

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobesh p[layer will not download the updated flash player for this website  mycogmed.com I need to use this asap please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please provide the following information so that we may be able to better assist you:

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac version 10.11.2

Safari 9.0.2

I go to my ogled.com and it says I need adobe flash player version 12.0.0 or greater. I click the Adobe icon for the download and it installes fine. When I come back to mycogmed.com it says flash out-of-date

Sent from iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Not sure what ogled.com is, but Adobe's web filters block it, which is a good indication it's a malicious site. If you are downloading Flash Player from ogled.com it's not an official Flash Player installer and could be installing malicious software in your system.  I recommend running a virus, malware, etc, scan on your system to ensure it's not infected.

After you've done that, go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer to download and install Flash Player.

Adobe does go after sites that host malicious installers.  Since I cannot access the site, can you please post a screenshot of the site (see How to post a screenshot in the forum)?  I'll foward this site to our fraud/security department.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not ogled.com

The site is a recognized brain training site. mycogmed.com

Sent from iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I see.  In your post you wrote "I go to my ogled.com" therefore, my reply was based on this.

Have you tried restarting the browser? While Flash Player installs with the browser open, some browsers require a browser restart to load the newly installed plugin.  Safari is one such browser.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have. I might have to do a complete computer shut down. And try that.

Did you try the

( mycogmed.com ) ???

Did it work for you?

Sent from iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce.  I'm able to access the page with Flash Player installed.

Please try the following:

1. Download the Flash Player uninstaller from Uninstall Flash Player for Mac OS
  2. Download the offline installer for Safari, posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page in the 'Still having problems' section.
  3. Close all browsers
  4. Run the uninstaller
  5. Restart the computer.  In the shutdown dialog, make sure the 'Reopen windows when logging back in' check-box is not selected
  6. After logging back in, run the installer downloaded in step 2
  7. After installation completes, launch Safari and navigate to mycogmed.com

Does the site display?  If not, please upload the FlashPlayerInstallManager.log file, located at /Users/YourUserID/Library/Logs directory, to cloud.acrobat.com using the instructions How to share a document or some other file sharing service of your choice that does not require log-in access.  Post the link to the uploaded file in your reply.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines