• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I extend my allocation of pages?

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Digital Editions is a very poor product from Adobe. I expect much better from such a well established company. The page loading is slow and clunky. My real issue is that it printed the wrong pages when I tried to print 3 chapters I need for my research. I double checked the page numbers against what the viewer told me (as I would in Adobe Reader to acomodate the front matter), and it was offset by 21 pages even though the viewer matched exactly the book pages. There was no print preview to check I had the right pages, and the behavior is significantly different from Adobe Reader. Now I have exhausted my printing page limit, and I still need those chapters when my check out expires. How can I extend my allocation of pages?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How many print its are sett in the permission of the eBook. This can you not change. Sometimes are also set which sites do you can print. If you need more sites you should contact the publishing company of the eBook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines