• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't audio record

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2008 Apr 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our microphone works well with both the Nero sound recorder and the windows sound recorder but as soon as we try to record in Captivate (2) it doesn't see the recorder. When we try to calibrate we get nothing, if we try to record we get nothing. The computer is an ASUS with a Realtek HD audio manager. Tried an auto update of the audio drivers but nothing was found. It used to record in Captivate and then stopped. Tried removing then reinstalling Captivate and nothing changed. We're in the middle of a few great captivate projects, over her in Laos, with no support, so need help! Thanks,
Masabai
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2008 Apr 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Captivate 3. Just recently installed and started to use. YES I have had the same problem and it is not my PC that is the problem. I got the mic to work and was able to use the program. I then shut the program and re-opened it again. And it does not work again. I can go stright to any other reording audio program and I have no problems. I have tried to do a calibrate and now the program hangs. Has this problem been fixed ????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I solved my problem. Probably because the electricity always turns off here one of the files got damaged. On one computer system restore to an earlier date when the microphone worked in Captivate was the solution. On another none of my stem restore points would work so I did the scan and repair option in tools in properties on Local disk C. That got system restore to work again and I was able to restore to a date where the microphone works in Captivate. Hope you are equally lucky

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Captivate 3. Just recently installed and started to use. YES I have had the same problem and it is not my PC that is the problem. I got the mic to work and was able to use the program. I then shut the program and re-opened it again. And it does not work again. I can go stright to any other reording audio program and I have no problems. I have tried to do a calibrate and now the program hangs. Has this problem been fixed ????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources