• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long does it take to receive the email containing the Flash Player MSI for distribution after registration?

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've submitted the registration form twice, now, reguesting the MSI installers for Adobe Flash and Shockwave and have yet to receive an email from Adobe containing the links to download the MSI files. I've ensured the domain for Adobe is not being filtered. Is there another way to access these MSI installers?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I will forward your query to the licensing team.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

According to the licensing team, there is only one request for a distribution license, submitted today.  You should receive an email sometime today.  If you provide the time-frame for when you applied.  When where the two times that you submitted the request?  They will investigate further after receiving the information.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.

Chel E. Guardino

[Private info removed by mod (B.R.)]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines