• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems launching Robohelp HTML

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2008 Apr 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use X5, but downloaded the trail version of 7. It worked first of all, but now I cant get it to load. I click to run the program (via shortcut and menu), the timer comes up for a split second, then nothing. RoboHTML.exe starts in Task Manager - but then closes)

I have tried switching off Norton, running the machine in SAFE mode and reinstalling, but no joy.

RoboHELP for Word works fine. My machine is running XP

Any other suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

Did you have admin rights when you reinstalled?

Are you opening RH from a desktop shortcut or by double clicking a project you have created? The second could be an issue if the project has a problem, although I would not expect it to cut out so soon.

What operating system are you using?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter

Thanks for the response.

I have admin rights.

I have tried shortcut, running from menu and from an existing project.

operating system is XP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
My company had the same problem except we were using RoboHelp 6 prior to upgrading to RoboHelp 7. RoboHelp7 HTML would run the first time you opened it. You could open a project and work, no problem, but when you closed RoboHelp7 HTML it would never run again. We uninstalled, reinstalled, talked with tech support at RoboHelp who said they couldn't duplicate the problem. They had me remove all old files, etc. Nothing worked. The only way we were able to get RoboHelp 7 HTML working was to reimage my machine from scratch!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp