• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

just trying to install ADE on new computer. When I download the ADE 4.5 I can see all my books as they should be. When I try to open one the authorization window opens. It asks for vendor ID and my user name and password. The user/password is fine. It com

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just trying to install ADE on new computer. When I download the ADE 4.5 I can see all my books as they should be. When I try to open one the authorization window opens. It asks for vendor ID and my user name and password. The user/password is fine. It comes up with a message that I need a vendor ID. Well in the vendor ID it shows Adobe. There are no other options. I downloaded it from the Adobe site so how can this not be correct. Since I can’t change vendor ID it’s frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must choose the same ID which has used on the first device. If you are used vendor on the old device Adobe. Choose Adobe ID und enter your Adobe ID Data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the place for vendor has Adobe already there. I cannot possibly remember how I downloaded the free app over 7 years ago. Surely there must be a way to forget the past and start over again. It seems strange I can no longer use ADE because I can't remember something from over 7 years ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2016 Feb 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In this case ask your reseller of the eBook which adobe ID was used for the authorize. If do not know it adobe can also no help. Only the reseller has access to the eBooks itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines