• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bulk edit titles, questions, and answers

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2016 Feb 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to bulk edit the "Question Titles," "Questions," and the "Answers" text (not style) for each slide.

For example: I'm currently working on a 31 question quiz where the question title and answers are the same text and each question starts with "Select all that apply to:".

I've searched multiple times for this to no avail. More often than not, every slide of every quiz I make have the same title and such. I've been manually editing each slide and after about 52 quizzes, ranging from 20 - 90 questions each, I'm burned out and would really love if there is a way to do this.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 15, 2016 Feb 15, 2016

Did you try Find and Replace from the Edit menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try Find and Replace from the Edit menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I knew I was going to face-palm. Thank you very much.

For any possible future readers, the way I came up with using this with multiple choice questions: Since we have to start with 2 questions both with the same text and such we have to individually edit the first question on each slide. Then use the Find and Replace tool before adding each question, one at a time--Unless... is there is an easier way?

A) Acid

B) default text

*find and replace "default test"*

*add new question*

A) Acid

B) Water

C) default text

*repeat*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources