• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When publishing from RoboHelp 10 to SharePoint, is it better to publish to a Documentation library or to a unique site? Is there a how to setup guide for configuring SharePoint for Robo publishing?

Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When publishing from RoboHelp 10 to SharePoint, is it better
to publish to a Documentation library or to a unique site? Is there a how to
setup guide for configuring SharePoint for Robo publishing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I publish to a SharePoint site that I have admin rights over. I publish to a Documentation Library.

When we first tried to publish to a "company" SharePoint site (a sub folder within a greater SharePoint site), we ran across issues where we had to have specific Site settings that the company SharePoint admin could not apply across the site, thus we were given our own site to have site setting controls that would allow for us to set up the site to support both housing our projects on SharePoint and publishing to that same SharePoint site on a Document Library.

I wasn't able to locate a setup guide when we went through the process (a couple years ago). It was a hard lesson in discovery. Hope this helps some!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2016 Feb 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks very much.

I am developing a prototype...

So, for now I am using a blank site > libraries > folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp