• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when I try to install adobe flash player on my Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.3 I get to the point of putting the username and password in and the box just shakes and won't go any further

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2016 Feb 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to install adobe flash player on my Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.3 I get to the point of inserting the username and password and then the box just shakes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please download it from below location:

get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you checked the speed of you processor? In the Requirements of the systems it is said to require dual core 1.8ghz. or faster. Does you Mac have an equal or faster processor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2016 Feb 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

This is the operating system prompting for your computer's user and ID an password.  Please see What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player? for more information.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines