• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My ADE will not acknowledge that I downloaded any books. It also will not acknowledge my nook device. Yes, I authorized the nook and uninstall and reinstalled ADE. I am so frustrated. Can anyone offer any advice?

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2016 Feb 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My ADE will not acknowledge my downloaded library books or even my nook device. I did not have this issue on my old computer and remember it being so easy to use. The books are ending up under my documents and will not open. I am so frustrated. Can anyone help?  I followed the directions and downloaded it correctly and authorized my nook and everything....Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2016 Feb 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which error message you get?
Have you authorize Digital Edition and your Reader with the same ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes....I used the same number to authorize. It gave me a long week message with lots of numbers and letters. I deleted it. The books won't re-download and I am at my limit from library. They do not show up under my digital editions at all.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a screenshot of the error and add it in this trend

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't. Any thoughts why ADE is not receiving my nooks? I already tried to download too many books from library so I have to wait a few days to try again. Then I can screens hot error code I get when I try to open books in documents. I just don't understand why this is so difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only i try to help. I also no Staff person. Can you not download the same eBook again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant....or if I am..it's not going anywhere...I'm sorry..I thought you were staff...thanks though..nobody else including Adobe is helping me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its a cost free product. So no direkt help. If you have the exact error message i can like to try to help. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines