• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML publishes from Presenter are unacceptably blurry

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to be able to publish to HTML 5 rather than SWF, but every time I've tried, the text and corporate logo in the publishes are unreasonably blurry.

I've seen this question/answer in the Captivate forum, but the resolution they've proposed won't work in Presenter as far as I can tell. Is there a fix? 

Details and limitations:

I'm developing in Presenter 10, and displaying publishes in IE 11 and Chrome - neither is better than the other. IE 11 is the preferred browser, if it matters.

I'm using a corporate template, so changing things like the shape of screen real estate, colors, font, font size, line spacing, etc. is not really an option.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your issue. We would need to analyse the actual project in order to troubleshoot this.

If it is convenient for you, i would suggest you to please package your project and share with me using drop box.(zhussain@adobe.com)

Note: You can package your project using Package option available on Presenter ribbon.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zeeshan,

I tried to package it, but got the "not enough disk space or you don't have rights" message. Will zipping it work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Georgina,

Share the zip file containing your .pptx file and the assets folder associated with it (if any) using drop box.

We will try checking it.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to security constraints, I can't use drop box, but I can email. Will send the attachments to email address you provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Actually there are security constraints for us as well, due to which mails with zipped attachments from unknown sources are generally blocked.

But you can give it a try. I will let you know if it doesn't work out.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources