Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The user limit for this meeting has been exceeded

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

I'm running a trial version of adobe connect training,and after creating and starting a meeting room my participants can't access the room and this message shows up "The user limit for this meeting has been exceeded. Contact your meeting organizer for assistance"  even though I'm alone in the room. where is the problem please ?

Best Regards

YAAQOUB KEDDAOUI

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I also encountered same issue. For my end I a limit of 25. I currently have 18 and someone needs to join my room. But the error is the same--exceeds limit.  Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The trials for training will require you to use the Virtual Classroom function in Connect. If you are using Meetings, they will have a seating capacity of 1, which allows you to create/modify Meeting Templates. Virtual Classrooms can be created in the Training tab of Connect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines