Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

advance by user not working correctly

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using Presenter 11 and publishing as HTML5 for users with both desktop units and mobile devices.  I have been using Presenter since version 6 so I'm pretty familiar with the product.  Here's my question.

The first 2 slides in my presentation (using the slide manager) are set to "advance by user - NO).  This part functions correctly.

The rest of the 30 slide presentation (using the slide manager) is set to "advance by user - YES).  This part also functions correctly.

The problem is that after the user swipes (using a tablet or other mobile device) to advance, he then has to press the play button to get the slide to start.  This occurs on every single "advance by user" page, but only on mobile devices. It is really annoying for the user to touch the page to bring up the playbar, press the play button, then press the slide again to make the playbar go away, then repeat for every page.

On desktop units the presentation plays correctly.

Is this a known issue?  Should I just find a work around and set all of the slides to "advance by user - YES"?

Due to security procedures, I am unable to load the presentation for an Adobe associate review, so please don't request that I upload to your servers

Thank You

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?