• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why isn't the last flash player (20.0.0.306) version available on the adobe distribution site

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AdobeDistr.PNG

If I open the Flash player distribution site, it only shows 20.0.0.267 (plugin) and 20.0.0.270 (active-X)

But if a check online there are at least two newer version (see fig.).

Why is that? That can't find 20.0.0.286 nor 20.0.0.306 on the website as I usually did.

I would like to have those installation files, as before on the distribution site, so I can download them and deploy it as I have always done till +/- month ago.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Hi,

The version number on the page has been fixed.  You may need to clear the browser cache for the updated version number to display.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The latest version is available, however, the version number on the page wasn't updated.  I have escalated this and the version number on the page should be updated soon.  If you download the files you'll see they are the latest version, 20.0.0.306.  If you're not getting the latest version try clearing the browser cache.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The version number on the page has been fixed.  You may need to clear the browser cache for the updated version number to display.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines