• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove Broken Links?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have RoboHelp 2015. I remove HTML Files (Topics) I not longer need. The links stayed as broken links. I do not have "remove Hyperlinks" as an option to remove them.

How can I get rid of them.

Thanks

Julia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way that I know how to remove broken links is to manually go in and update them. On the Project Manager tab, all of the broken links show up under Broken Links. You can go in and edit the topics that have these links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added Project Manager topics back in and re-deleted them,  the broken links are still there.  I don't have a remove on the link when I click right.

I want PM topics and links removed. Can only remove PM topics

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Julia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is amazing. I shut system down , went to lunch, brought RoboHelp back in and the broken links are gone.

RoboHelp confuses me so much on little things like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AWESOME!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the event that anyone cares about this down the road, I've added a tidbit about working with broken links at the link below.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video is great.  Good job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So happy I found this. I was incredibly frustrated by "broken links" that were non-existent. Closed and reopened the software, and the problem was fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when you go into a topic that links to the deleted topic, you can't right-click and choose Remove Hyperlink?   Can you go into the HTML and manually remove the hyperlink?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have remove Hyperlink as an option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp