• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Distribution Issue

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2016 Feb 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, just obtained a flash distribution licence, but the link within the email doesnt work.

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution4.html?auth=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Results in error appearing after a long duration of loading

Gateway Timeout

The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.

Reference #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 11, 2016 May 11, 2016

Hello,

Can you please check that all your cookies have been cleared. As we checked from our side, the page is loading properly without any issues.

Also provide information on the Operating system and browser you are using to access this page. That may help us to identify the cause of the issue.

thanks

Bhaskar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2016 Feb 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please private message me the URL and I will forward it to the licensing team to investigate.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have Direct Messaged you the link. Appears to be working currently but is very intermittent with it. been having this issue since last year but was using the old distribution page to download from.

Sorry about slow reply, had bad cold

Scott,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for providing the URL.

The licensing team assures me that the Gateway Timeout issue has been resolved.  If the issue persists please post back to this thread (including the date/time the Gateway Timeout error was returned).  I'll receive an email notification and I'll then escalate the issue to the licensing team again.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happened again: Saturday 20th Feb 3:36am GMT (UK time)

Gateway Timeout

Reference #1.d581655f.1455939278.8c9aaefe 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2016 Feb 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I will forward to the Licensing team.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was your issue resolved?   I have been experiencing the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

According to the licensing team, this is an intermittent issue and has been escalated for further investigation.  In the mean time, you can try accessing the page again.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try every day!!!  This isn’t an intermittent issue because I just signed up again today and the brand new link that I received within the hour does the exact same thing.  Its clearly been a problem for a few weeks now.  Is there alternative download?

The page never loads and just stays white or if I’m really lucky I might get a gateway timed out.

Created today

<URL deleted>

Created on 1/7/16

<URL deleted>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I will forward the information to the licensing team.  I will also remove the URLs from your post so that no one will use you URLs.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi andrews29255693,

Can you please try accessing the page again?

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2016 May 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here for over a year now, I still use the old link (distribution3.html) to download, new one (distribution4.html) always gives:

Gateway Timeout

Reference #1.11a9645f.1462951971.81b83b4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you please check that all your cookies have been cleared. As we checked from our side, the page is loading properly without any issues.

Also provide information on the Operating system and browser you are using to access this page. That may help us to identify the cause of the issue.

thanks

Bhaskar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted the cookies and get the page now, that could have been the problem. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2016 May 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for confirming this is working for you now.  Much appreciated.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines