Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't play back any recordings

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've just downloaded Captivate 9 for mac and installed the skins for iOS devices as a hotfix.

However, now whatever I record I am unable to play back in preview mode, there are no playback buttons available to me.

I have been using Captivate 8 for a couple of years but on PC. I've looked in all of the preference menus etc but can't find the fix.

Can someone please advise?

Screen Shot 2016-02-18 at 15.17.02.png

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you set the playbar option to ON in the Skin Editor?  Show a screenshot of the Skin Editor dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.

The playback issues for device demo. Before I applied the hotfix - it played automatically when I had finished recording.

Since applying the skins hotfix, I now have no playback controls for recording device demos which means I cannot preview my work.

As requested the Skin Editor is shown below.

skin dialog.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hang on...an iOS device would not be using an SWF skin.  Are you publishing to HTML5?  If so, then have you tried publishing your content and then uploading it to a web server to test? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources