• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reformatting Numbers

Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to change the auto list numbers from the formatting tab. I need to change the color and the font. I have made a new numbered list, but it's a nuisance to have to keep picking it from the Styles all the time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2016 Feb 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also create a list style in your CSS, though RoboHelp doesn't support it through it's editor.

If you add

OL {

color: #000;

}

you control styling for all numbered lists. (The ones that don't have a specific override defined already.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please explain this further William. I'm not that techie. Where do go to add that 'OL'?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You add this code in the CSS file of your project. You can add it by opening the CSS file in the HTML mode of RoboHelp. Just copy and paste from my previous post.

Once it's added, you can find the OL selector in the CSS editor (Other section).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp