• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error getting license, license server communication error: E_AUTH_BAD_KEY_OR_PK12.

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to import newly bought ebooks, but after importing one book, it does not work any more. The box says: Error getting license, license server communication error: E_AUTH_BAD_KEY_OR_PK12. I tried deleting the current authorization (which mentions my correct email). This doesn't work, the program recommends doing it again some time later.... What should I do? I already tried de-installing the software and through this, I now have the latest version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2016 Feb 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I (again) searched for solutions given earlier for this problem. I tried to re-install the application, I followed the instruction to remove the key from the registry editor, which didn't help either. I also tried to remove the activation from ADE through the software, it still doesn't work. As costumer services declared that they cannot help me, and I cannot seem to find any instruction that helps, I am looking forward to some tips and tricks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines