• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to grant permission

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2016 Feb 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem moving a library book from my computer to my Kobo using digital editions.  The book can be opened using ADE but when I transfer it to the Kobo or iPad it can't be opened.  They say unable to grant permission.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2016 Feb 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you authorize your Kobo or iPad with the same Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2016 Mar 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes!  I have tried to authorize and deauthorize and re-authorize a dozen times.  I have done a factor reset on the Kobo and re-loaded all the books.  The books from Kobo are fine, I can read them.  The books from the library I can read on my computer using Digital Editions but when I put them on my Kobo it says "Oops! This document couldn't be opened.  This document is protected by Adobe DRM and is not currently authorized for use with your Adobe ID." 

Any Ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2016 Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines