• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

firefox 44.0.2 and shockwave flashplayer crashes every time on a particular program producing the same reports.

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2016 Feb 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe forum is hell is arrive at. I use firefox 44.0.2 and shockwave flashplayer crashes every time on a particular program producing the same reports. All I get on this site is going around in circles without any real substance to a solution. There seems to be historical issues with firefox and shockwaveFlash;  unfortunately Adobes reputation isn't good. Ironically I can open the program I am after with Int explorer; but can someone direct me to why Firefox cannot 'get on with Flash' ?

I had a bad Win 8.1 crash, then refreshed and this set the precedent for even more troubles with add-ons. I've downloaded so many versions of Adobe flash and the binary loader with all the same versions giving all the same results. = crash. All the help sites don't solve the issues.

There is a sneak bug which I cannot locate. Anyone know ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines